Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MAY 2010 Meal Plan

Since I'm SO behind, I figured I'd just set it up for the month.

SAT 1: Barbecued chicken, roasted potatoes

SUN 2: out to dinner!

MON 3: Teriyaki pork, brown rice

TUES 4: Arroz con pollo (that one didn't work out well. Very soupy. Tasty, but I wasn't after garlic-and-tomato flavored rice pudding.)

WED 5: Tacos, mac & cheese

THURS 6: Spaghetti

FRI 7: Visited cousins

SAT 8: First Communion Party for my niece

SUN 9: we had a big (and late) lunch so we just had pasta marinara and "Olive Garden" breadsticks

MON 10: Cheesy garlic chicken, spinach, wild rice

TUES 11: Barb's Skillet Beef Stroganoff; this was REALLY good and REALLY easy!

WED 12: Cheesesteaks

THURS 13: Spaghetti

FRI 14: Pizza (emergency dinner; kitchen sink has a big leak, I had a tough day, and I wasn't up to improvising!)

SAT 15: Barbecued chicken, chicken-flavored noodles (Knorr mix), corn

SUN 16: Mexican steak on the grill, baked potatoes, broccoli

MON 17: UB's onion chicken

TUES 18: hamburgers

WED 19: spaghetti, since we're not having it Thursday

THURS 20: Big Brother and I are going to his senior awards banquet; everyone else is having tacos

FRI 21: Cub Scout picnic

SAT 22: Grilled chicken, Olive Garden breadsticks, salad

SUN 23: Chili

MON 24: Balsamic chicken with onions

TUES 25: Spaghetti

WED 26: Pot roast

THURS 27: Fast food on the run

FRI 28: Spanish Garlic Shrimp, rice

SAT 29: Country-style ribs with barbecue sauce in the slow cooker

SUN 30: Barb's beef stroganoff; this time I forgot to add the sour cream and lemon juice but this was JUST as delicious without it. I think my kids preferred it this way.

MON 31: Grilled steak, orzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...