Sunday, June 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, June 4



It's that time again...time to figure out What In The World To Serve For Dinner This Week! I have gotten out of the habit of planning by the month, and it shows in my apathy about all this. Then I get cranky because I don't know what to plan. It's a vicious cycle. Time to get off this merry-go-round and get back into the plan.

SUNDAY: cheese ravioli with marinara sauce, garlic bread

MONDAY through THURSDAY: I'm just going to throw 4 ideas out here. There's a funeral one day this week and I don't know when, so I'll need some flexibility about when I serve what. (NO, I didn't kill anybody....it's a friend's mom, and arrangements have not yet been made. Please remember "Nonna" in your prayers.)

1. Chicken pot pie
2. Roast turkey drumsticks and mac & cheese (for the kids) and tuna casserole (for me)
3. Spaghetti and meatballs
4. Ranch chicken tenders, tater tots, and vegetable

At some point I'll be roasting some brussels sprouts for myself. I got the recipe from Terri from In His Hands. Since she emailed it to me, I don't have the link to it on her blog so I'll post it here and credit her again :) I will probably enjoy my batch of brussels sprouts all week long!

FRIDAY: Spanish Garlic Shrimp, rice

SATURDAY: London broil on the grill, corn on the cob

3 comments:

  1. oohh, garlic and shrimp...love it!! your week looks absolutely delicious!! Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a tasty week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, yummy menu planned, Barb!
    That London Broil sounds esp. good to me right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...