Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 2011 Menu

Sunday, Jan. 2: "Christmas" with my family in northwestern NJ. Mom served spiral ham, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.

Monday, Jan. 3: Tandoori chicken, cheesy potatoes (from a box), broccoli

Tuesday, Jan. 4: Shepherd's pie

Wednesday, Jan. 5: Cheesesteaks

Thursday, Jan. 6: Spaghetti

Friday, Jan. 7: ate out

Saturday, Jan. 8: Chili with rice

Sunday, Jan. 9: Slow cooker maple-dijon chicken. Good flavor but the texture was weird. I think I'd use this sauce on baked, bone-in, skin-on chicken as I loved the sauce!

Monday, Jan. 10: Chicken & noodles

Tuesday, Jan. 11: Beef paysanne, noodles, green beans

Wednesday, Jan. 12: Chicken piccata bites, broccoli, rice

Thursday, Jan. 13: anniversary dinner out

Friday, Jan. 14: Baked pork chops, cheesy potatoes (from a box)

Saturday, Jan. 15: Pizza

Sunday, Jan. 16: Italian roast beef sandwiches

Monday, Jan. 17: Chicken marsala

Tuesday, Jan. 18: Enchiladas (maybe Barbara's recipe with my sauce) I wound up making Pie Pan Enchiladas. YUM!

Wednesday, Jan. 19: Chicken & dumplins (Middle Sister's request!)

Thursday, Jan. 20: time to make the big batch of spaghetti and meatballs!

Friday, Jan. 21: takeout.

Saturday, Jan. 22: Pot roast with carrots and onions, noodles and gravy

Sunday, Jan. 23: Chicken Fajita Soup. I tweaked the recipe a bit and the changes are reflected here. On the side, French Country Bread or, as my kids call it, "Salty Bread."

Monday, Jan. 24: Cashew chicken, rice. I found a recipe in the newspaper that looks great! If we like it, I'll post it. (Note: not that great. I'll stick with my old method of making this dish, linked above.)

Tuesday, Jan. 25: Pulled pork sandwiches, tater tots, vegetable

Wednesday, Jan. 26: Chicken Swiss Melt, rice, broccoli

Thursday, Jan. 27: Spaghetti

Friday, Jan. 28: Shrimp Scampi with Linguine

Saturday, Jan. 29: our church is having a bowling party so we'll be eating there

Sunday, Jan. 30: Chinese takeout

Monday, Jan. 31: Balsamic Chicken with Thyme, rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...