Friday, March 28, 2008

Dinner Ideas for the Month of April 2008

In no particular order, here are the dinners I plan to cook this month. I have almost enough meat to get through this entire list, except for one pound of ground beef.

I've categorized these dinners as: Quick & Easy (including slow cooker) for those busy nights--spring track and the high-school play will make dinnertime a challenge; Meatless; Regular (for when I have more time to cook); and New Recipes.

Quick & Easy:
Spaghetti (once a week)
Chicken chili (already made & in freezer)
Chicken paprika
Pot roast
Pork roast
Beef stew (already made & in freezer--just add potatoes)
Meatball sandwiches
Hawaiian Chicken
Taco skillet

Meatless:
Spanish Garlic Shrimp
Salmon cakes
Pierogi
Shrimp Marinara

Regular:
Beef paysanne
Breakfast strata
Chicken piccata
Chicken & dumplings
Roast turkey
Tandoori Chicken
Teriyaki pork
Orange spicy chicken

New:
Kickin' Chicken Sandwich
Mexican Shepherd's Pie
Homemade Boboli pizza
*Empanadas
Cashew Lime Chicken
Melt-in-your-mouth Braised & Barbecued Chicken

1 comment:

  1. Each time I visit your blog I'm amazed at how organized you are. This is a continual challenge (dinners) for me and you've given me great ideas. I'll start organizing these like you ... soon, I hope! :)
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...