Sunday, April 15, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, April 16



Once again it's time for Menu Plan Monday, hosted by the always-gracious Organizing Junkie!

There have been so many schedule changes in the past week and the coming weeks--I'm glad I plan out my menus in PENCIL!

SUNDAY: Chicken Marsala, mashed potatoes, green beans

MONDAY: Balsamic roast pork with roasted potatoes & carrots

TUESDAY: Cajun Bourbon Chicken Bites with rice, broccoli

WEDNESDAY: Pizza. Big Brother has a track meet at 3:45. Middle Sister has a softball game at 6:15. Both events are at the same location, which is conveniently right across the street from a pizza shop. I try to avoid fast food stops when athletic events are involved, but this didn't leave me much choice!

THURSDAY: Middle Sister's basketball banquet. It's a potluck spaghetti dinner. Each family on her team has to bring a pan of pasta (such as baked ziti) and a dessert for 12.

FRIDAY: Baked whiting (I use the same procedure as when I bake flounder). Sides "to be announced."

SATURDAY: Stir-fry, brown rice

9 comments:

  1. You have a yummy menu, have a great week :)

    Rachel xxx
    http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu looks great!
    Blessings~~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your menu looks fantastic! I'm just going to drop in for dinner one day at random...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, Cajun Bourban Chicken sounds great!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, it all sounds good. I love baked ziti too.
    Hope you have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your menu looks great! I love Chicken Marsala! I need to make that again soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Balsamic pork looks good. I may try it with pork cubes, as a casserole.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm - that chicken marsala looks divine. And of course with my chicken shortage, all I'm craving for is chicken!!!!

    thanks for stopping by, Barb.

    BTW, I told my husband that "a lady on the blog" asked about the hubby clutter. So I've warned him that I'm posting about him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your menu sounds tasty. Thanks for the recipe links. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...