1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut in bite-size chunks
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
1/2 cup bourbon (like Jim Beam)
2 tablespoons white wine
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients, except white wine, in a zip lock
2. Put chicken pieces in the bag.
3. Refrigerate at least several hours (preferably overnight).
4. Bake chicken at 350 F for one-half hour in a single layer, basting with
marinade every 10 minutes.
5. Remove chicken.
6. Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits and pour into a skillet.
7. Add any remaining marinade and add 2 tbsp white wine to the skillet.
8. Heat and add chicken.
9. Boil for one minute and serve over cooked rice, or as an appetizer
with individual toothpicks in each piece of chicken.
Source: Friendly Freezer Yahoo group