Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Car Edition


Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer has declared this week "Car Week" for Works for Me Wednesday.

Here's my tip: I keep a collapsible cooler in the trunk at all times. It will keep frozen food frozen for a couple of hours. In warm weather, if I go grocery shopping, I put all the cold stuff in the cooler--and this buys me time to do one more errand before going right home. It's also come in handy when we visit my parents and they send us home with a "care package" of holiday leftovers, since it's almost a 3-hour ride home. Since it collapses it takes up almost no space at all. Cooler in the trunk--works for me!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have one of these, but I had never thought to leave it in the car. That would really help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! I'll have to look for one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT tip! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...