Monday, November 06, 2006

Menu Plan Monday, November 6



MONDAY: Chicken Manicotti, Tossed Salad, Garlic Bread

TUESDAY: Beef Stew with Corn Muffins

WEDNESDAY: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad and Bread

THURSDAY: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli

FRIDAY: Spanish Garlic Shrimp (this one got bumped from the menu a couple of weeks ago!) over Jasmine Rice

SATURDAY: Chicken on the Grill, side dishes to be named later

SUNDAY: We so rarely eat what I had planned on Sunday, that I've given it up! Sometimes my husband wants to go out, or we invite friends in on a whim.

Join the other menu planners at Menu Plan Monday each week! Great ideas, great recipes!

5 comments:

  1. Very yummy menu plan! The pulled pork sandwiches sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, shrimp! Wish I was close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that manicotti sounds delish, and easy too. I want to try that sometime, thanks so much for posting and linking the recipe! :)

    Great menus planned, hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I commented before on the spanish garlic shrimp! Oh my that sounds to die for!

    Can I ask what jasmine rice tastes like? I actually have some in my pantry and I have been afraid to use it! Is it 'perfumy' tasting?

    Sherry

    ps The chicken manicotti sounds divine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't taste a difference in the Jasmine rice but it is a little more fragrant. We like the texture better than regular white rice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...