Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicken Lo Mein

It's not that I can never leave a recipe alone.  Well, I usually can't.  But this time I changed up a recipe because I didn't have the fresh ingredients in the house to make it the way it was originally written.  I found this recipe for Jamie's Chicken Chow Mein at Barbara's, and since I'm a big fan of lo mein, I wanted to give this one a try.  The sauce is different from the lo mein I usually make.  This had a much lighter flavor, with a little more kick from the spice.

Chicken Lo Mein
serves 4

Get the whole recipe with nutrition facts at Cook and Count!

2 comments:

  1. that looks so good! I love that kind of food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Grandmother in law makes a vegetarian version of this recipe with nappa cabbage instead of spinach. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...