Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan for January 27 - Feburary 2

I find myself planning and re-planning depending on who's going to be home. I hate to make a favorite for someone who won't even be here. It didn't work out well last week, when I made some pork ribs in barbecue sauce (not in the original plan) and TheDad never got any.

SUNDAY: Vegetable soup, bread and salad

MONDAY: Roast Pork with Caramelized Onions, green beans, fettuccine alfredo (thanks, Lipton!) I don't care about the sides anyway. I am too busy hogging up all the onions for myself!

TUESDAY: Chicken pot pie (never made this last week)

WEDNESDAY: Beef Paysanne

THURSDAY: Time to make the Big Batch of Spaghetti and Meatballs

FRIDAY: Pepperoni Bread, salad

SATURDAY: The Boy Scouts are camping, so it will just be me, Little Brother and Middle Sister. We'll think of something. Maybe French Toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...