Sunday, August 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, August 13



Here's what's in the plan for this week:

MONDAY: I'll be picking up the kids at my parents' house; they stayed over there while TheDad and I attended a wedding. Hopefully we'll eat with my parents before we head for home--otherwise, I guess it will be fast food on the road.

TUESDAY: Steak fajitas and cheese quesadillas. We'll be using up the leftover London broil from Saturday in the fajitas. A friend gave us some green bell peppers from her garden so those will be great in the fajitas as well.

WEDNESDAY: Trying a new recipe! Spicy Orange Chicken that I picked up at "And Miles to Go." *

THURSDAY: Spaghetti and meatballs

FRIDAY: Spanish Garlic Shrimp

SATURDAY: Barbecued Chicken

Check out all the other participants in Menu Plan Monday! It just keeps getting bigger and better.

Just a note about links: I have started a blog specifically to save all those delicious-sounding recipes I find through Menu Plan Monday or other online sources. This is basically to help me keep these recipes close at hand. So I noted the original source of the recipe when I had that available. When I try the recipe, I will update my "untried cookbook" with my review of the recipe. But I figure this is the only way I can give credit where it is due, and still keep my sanity with all these great recipes that I've been finding!

3 comments:

  1. we are having the orange chicken this week too. You will LOVE it! It's one of our family favorites! Great meal plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad you liked the orange chicken. My husband and I both love this recipe and there are never any leftovers :) Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello :)

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...