Monday, May 21, 2007

What I Plan to do this Summer

Basically this is just to keep myself on track.

In no particular order, here are some goals I have for the summer.

Solve my Sync issue with my Palm Tungsten T5 and MS Outlook 2007

Weekly "Big Kids Cook Night." They will plan and cook the meal with my guidance.

Deep-clean all kids' bedrooms. Each day, 1 small job for each child (I help with Little Brother's). By the end of the summer, 3 clean bedrooms.

Little Brother's Daily Storytime.

Beginning week of June 10, 2 alphabet letters a week with Little Brother. Practice writing big and small letters, read the letter books.

30 minute walk each day for me.

On Pool Days, leave the house at 12:30.

Everybody gets a Daily Chore, a Room Chore, and a Dinner Chore--bring back the Dinner Dice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...