Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of May Meal Plan

This will JUST about get me through the end of the month.

Saturday 21:  We had Chicken Parm planned, but I found a great deal on rib-eye steaks (my husband's other favorite!)  Weather was more favorable for grilling on Saturday than it would be on Sunday, so we had steak on the grill, broccoli and Roasted Potatoes with Old Bay.


Sunday 22:  Chicken Parmesan

Monday 23:  Skillet Turkey & Noodles

Tuesday 24:  sick day!

Wednesday 25:  Slow-cooker BBQ pork chops, brown rice, brussels sprouts

Thursday 26:  Spaghetti & meatballs

Friday 27:  Baked flounder with fresh parsley and lemon, cilantro rice, corn on the cob

Saturday 28:  Luau chicken on the grill, seasoned potatoes in the slow cooker

Sunday 29:  Mexican steak

As for next week, I'm still figuring that out.  The kids and I have rehearsals for 4 nights for a church musical event; Middle Sister has choir events on the 2 nights when we don't have church rehearsals.  I've got to put on my thinking cap and make this all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...