Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Newest Addition to the Cookbook Collection


I just got my copy of How to Cook Like Your Grandmother by Drew Kime. I'm a big fan of Drew's blog because it has clear, no-nonsense instructions, a little humor, a little nostalgia, and great step-by-step photos for each recipe! And the book is just the same, minus the photos. If you're looking for a good cookbook for yourself or to give as a gift, and you don't want the celebrity glitz but instead good home cooking made with real ingredients, this book is an excellent choice. It's even got space for notes after each recipe, so you can jot down your review or any modifications you make. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check this one out. It sounds like recipes that my family would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...