Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 2011: A Month of Menus

Tues 1: Skillet Turkey & Noodles

Wed 2:  Roast chicken, potatoes, green beans amandine

Thurs 3:  Chinese roast pork, rice, Asian vegetable blend

Fri 4:  pizza

Sat 5:  birthday party for Little Brother.  Spaghetti & meatballs, rolls, chili (my best batch ever--I used 4 kinds of beans:  pink, red, black and pinto)

Sun 6:  Chicken piccata

Mon 7:  Father Leo's fajitas from the Grace Before Meals cookbook

Tues 8:  Beef paysanne, noodles, broccoli

Wed 9:  tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches

Thurs 10:  Spaghetti

Fri 11:  pizza

Sat 12:  corned beef & cabbage at my parents' house

Sun 13:  birthday party for a neighbor

Mon 14:  "Grandpa's Dark Meat Chicken"

Tues 15:  Chicken piccata bites, rice, broccoli

Wed 16:  Corned beef in the slow cooker

Thurs 17:  Spaghetti & meatballs

Fri 18:  pizza

Sat 19:  Mexican lasagna

Sun 20:  takeout

Mon 21:  Leftovers  TECH WEEK:  I'm serving dinner with the other Stage Mothers to the cast, crew and orchestra of the high school play.  Only TheDad and I will be eating at home.

Tues 22:  Dinner at the diner with TheDad.

Wed 23:  Sort-of-Spicy Orange Chicken and Asian Green Beans. Only TheDad and I will be eating at home.

Thurs 24:  BBQ chicken pizza. Only TheDad and I will be eating at home.

Fri 25:  TECH WEEK:  I'm serving dinner with the other Stage Mothers to the cast, crew and orchestra of the high school play.  Dinner out with TheDad afterwards.

Sat 26: Shrimp Scampi with linguine

Sun 27: Tandoori Chicken

Mon 28:  Leftovers! TECH WEEK:  I'm serving dinner with the other Stage Mothers to the cast, crew and orchestra of the high school play.  Only TheDad and I will be eating at home.

Tues 29:  More leftovers! TECH WEEK:  I'm serving dinner with the other Stage Mothers to the cast, crew and orchestra of the high school play.  Only TheDad and I will be eating at home.

Wed 30:  Chicken piccata bites, rice, broccoli

Thurs 31:  Spaghetti & meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...