Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Menu Plan for the New Year

I've actually got my menu planned through next Friday. We are having a roof put on the house early next week, so I won't be able to get out to the store on those days. Since I did a freezer inventory late last week, I've got a good idea of what's already here.

NEW YEAR'S DAY: We visited TheDad's family. Dinner: Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan made by my father-in-law.

WED. JAN. 2: Tandoori Chicken, little red-skinned potatoes, green beans

THURS. JAN. 3: Beef Paysanne

FRI. JAN. 4: Too Easy Tortellini Soup (new recipe), homemade bread

SAT. JAN. 5: The whole family is attending the Oplatek Dinner at church. It's a family event featuring Polish food.

SUN. JAN. 6: Spaghetti with Italian sausage

MON. JAN. 7: Balsamic Chicken with thyme, roasted potatoes and carrots

TUES. JAN. 8: Teriyaki pork with rice and broccoli

WED. JAN. 9: Pot roast with noodles, onions and gravy

THURS. JAN. 10: Spaghetti with meatballs

FRI. JAN. 11: Tilapia; sides to be decided later

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb!!!It's been a long time btw. visits!! I hope that you've had a great holiday:)
    I was going through my archives and remembered your comments.I must have a look at your tandoori chicken recipe *Rob loves it*.Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...