Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Sleds



NO, not the kind you use to slide down snowy hills in the wintertime! What are you thinking? It's JULY!

I like to bake cupcakes and muffins but I always have trouble getting the pans out of the oven without getting a big oven-mitt thumb in one of the muffins.

I solved this problem by placing my muffin tin on top of a cookie sheet. Now I just slide the cookie sheet out of the oven. It doesn't affect the baking in any way, the cookie sheet doesn't get dirty, but it keeps me from messing up the muffins (and my oven mitts!

Visit the other Works-for-Me Wednesday participants at Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

  1. And I thought I was the only awkward oven-mitt yielder! Great tip. I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saving my oven mitts form taking another plunge in muffin batter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...