Sunday, May 13, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, May 14


Today is National Wear an Apron Day! I'm wearing my new "camo" number called "Generalissimama." The house is a wreck (TheDad spent the weekend on my Mother's Day present--a freshly painted bathroom in the color of my choice--so the rest of the house is pretty scary right now!) and I'll be doing battle with all of that, all day long.

Menu Plan Monday is brought to you by Laura, the Organizing Junkie, and the letter "P" (for "Plan Ahead!")

SUNDAY: Grilled London Broil, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Salad

MONDAY: Goulash and spaetzle

TUESDAY: Quick Chicken Divan (didn't have this last week), rice

WEDNESDAY: Spaghetti and meatballs

THURSDAY: Chicken Piccata, mashed potatoes, vegetable

FRIDAY: Maple-Hoisin Glazed Salmon, rice, green beans

SATURDAY: Burgers on the grill

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm searching out people who post early! :) Your menu looks great! What color did he paint your bathroom? Have a wonderful week! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of the color is "Cosmic Rays." It came out a light blue; the sample looked darker but I really like how this looks in the room. I'll have to post a before & after on this site after I do all the finishing touches (towel bar, etc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm...yum, yum, yum all week long!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have gotten a new apron!
    Love that salmon, it's my absolute favorite way to eat it...think I make it more than Stacy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great menu, thanks for sharing :)

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. where's the pic of you in your apron? :) Have a wonderful week. great menu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew up with Goulash and I loved it when my mother made it. It is good comfort food.

    Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...