Monday, April 04, 2011

Product Review: Purex Complete with Zout

I've been a fan of both Purex laundry detergent and Zout pre-treater for years.  Little Brother is nine years old and it doesn't look like he's going to be giving up his messy ways anytime soon.
When you're this muddy, you know it's been a good day.
I was happy to try new Purex Complete with Zout.  It's got detergent and stain remover in one!  And since I'm fragrance-sensitive, I tried the "free and clear" version of this product.  (It also comes in Fresh Morning Burst scent).

This detergent is designed to work in ALL washing machines, regular and high-efficiency.  And my experience proves that it does work.  It took care of the muddy knees of Little Brother's school uniform pants as well as food drips (chocolate ice cream and tomato sauce were no match for this detergent.)

I also tried it as a pre-treater on a few stains I thought would require extra attention.  I poured a little bit of Purex Complete with Zout directly on the stains, rubbed it in, let it sit a few minutes and then washed as usual.  Success!

You don't have to buy expensive detergent to get great results.  Purex works great on the stains my family dishes out.

Disclaimer:  This post is part of the Purex Insiders Blogging program.  I received a full-size bottle of Purex Complete with Zout, but no other compensation, for the purposes of this post.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own, and this is a product that I continue to use in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...