Monday, November 13, 2006

Menu Plan Monday, November 13



MONDAY: Goulash with noodles or spaetzle

TUESDAY: Chicken Piccata, rice, and broccoli (This is a family favorite--my kids beg me to make it!)

WEDNESDAY: Spaghetti and Meatballs

THURSDAY: Chili

FRIDAY: Shrimp Fried Rice

Saturday we'll be visiting family so I won't be cooking.

Sunday is "Anybody's Guess!"

Visit the headquarters of Menu Plan Monday to see what everyone else is making this week! There are some great ideas and recipes out there.

3 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good, especially shrimp fried rice, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like the goulash recipe, I've been looking for a good one and I think I'll have to try yours - thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made Chili for dinner yesterday. It hit the spot on a cold, rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...